Can I just say how much I appreciate mods and tPF compared to other forums

1. I just wanted to take a moment and say I LOVE tPF!! Thank you mods, you are wonderful!:tup: I did not realize what a disaster area other forums are other than tPF. Obviously by my avatar, I am an avid horse lover. I was carousing in a couple of very well known (in the horsey world) horse forums set up much like tPF. People are SO ROTTEN on there. All anyone does on there is insult, criticize, swear and just plain bash on each other using absolutely profane vulgarities that cannot be repeated on here.

I was shocked :wtf: when I saw just how rude people are on other forums. tPF can be a little catty from time to time, but in the range of "normal."

I just want to thank the mods for keeping us all in check and for everyone in general for being so nice and supportive :yes:

2. AWE !!
    U r welcome....I love modding here!And u all r like family to me!

3. I know what you mean..other forums that I have seen have so much negative criticism going on. CoughSFcough

4. I agree. At the end of the day, we are all human and will have our moments. You put so many people together and can't possibly assume that everyone will get along. But there is an extra amount of kindness and respect among members on tPF. I've noticed that a mod will quickly step in the moment someone crosses the line.

I don't know how you mods do it. There are so many pages, threads, members, posts, etc. I don't know how you guys are able to keep tPF so well managed.

:tender:
    You guys are awesome! :cutesy:

5. I really enoy the variety of this forum. I think I have had the pleasure of dealing with the nicest people. This is new to me but I am hooked, Guess I am lucky I found the right one. I love that you can go from bags, shoes,talk about your pet, your relationship then get a recipe.

6. I will have to agree! This is the best forum I have ever participated in, with the best people and mods! I love you guys!!!

:love::love::love:

7. This forum is MUCH better than any other 'fashion accessory' forum I've ever seen!!!!!

I heart everyone here and Megs and Vlad have given birth to a great big baby that we are helping them raise (Ok that was kind of a gross analogy but you know what I mean).

8. I KNOW! tPF is amazing!!!! There is another forum my friend goes on, and I was trying sooo hard to get into it...but...just...ewwww. The things they say and the way they act is just classless!

:ty::ty: Vlad and Megs! and ALL the Mods! You all are amazing!

9. I meant to say, "Thank You" to all the Mods except Jill.:p
    :roflmfao: :flowers::flowers:

10. Yep. It's sofa king fabulous here.:heart: