can I get opinions on this MbMJ bag?

1. I've been thinking about purchasing it too. :smile:

Very cute!

2. Cute, and the price is great.

3. I think it's adorable! I saw this and have been thinking about buying it too. My only reservations is that it says "Marc Jacobs" in the design of the bird. I don't really like labels. But I'm not sure it's very noticeable.

4. i also really liked this bag. It's cute.. and stands out. a good casual bag

5. Yeah I have the shirt with the same pattern on it and it's really not noticeable unless you're REALLY looking at it.

6. i have it (bought it at bloomies private sale)... it's cute and i like the way it hangs on the body. go for it

7. i think its super cute

8. I think it's cute!! Post pics if you decide to get it!

9. I think it's a great school bag. You won't feel bad putting books, pens and pencils in it, and you can totally use it as your knock around bag. So cute!

10. It's a very cute casual bag!

11. this is not a $138 bag by any means. very cute, but you could find something of the same quality for a quarter of the price, especially if it is going to be a throw around bag.

12. OOOh, I really like it! I think it's super versatile and could work with a lot of stuff. I say go for it!!!

13. I still can't decide if I'm going to buy it or not!
    I should though since eluxury is offering free ground shipping.
    But there are so many other things I want...like clothes...haha.

14. It's not a bad price for a MbMJ! If you will be using it everyday for school, it'll be worth the money! Plus, the free shipping makes the purchase justified! :yes:

Let us know if you decide to get it!