Can I Borrow That I'm Getting Married ?

1. Would you let a friend borrow a expensive piece of jewelry for a special occasion ?

2. Sure , not just any friend , they have to be close.

3. Yes, a very close friend.

4. I would if it was a great friend...I think the only person I would share my jewlery with would be my sister in law as we have such simliar likes.

5. Yes but it would depend on what the item would be...

6. Depends on the price. I.e. my most expensive piece, probably not honestly. Have you read that short story, The Necklace? Its on point. I think its tacky to ask besides. Now my sister, sure anything.

7. Yes- I would and I have. I felt honored to provide a piece of the ensemble for the day she will cherish for the rest of her life.

That's just me though---;)

8. Depends on the friend and which piece of jewelry she wants to borrow.

9. Yes, i would. Only to a very close friend for a very special occasion

10. Maybe, depends on the piece of jewelry and the friend. In all honestly, I probably would not let her borrow any of the jewerly my husband game me as a gift after my children were born. However, I would be more than happy to make something FANTASTIC for her!:biggrin:

11. Sure, if she was a close friend! Fair-weathered friend? Heeeeee*** no!

12. a close friend! a trustworthy friend, ASWELL.

13. Only the friends I've come to know as my sisters.

14. I'm with sparkle67. I know who my true friends are and I wouldn't think twice about loaning them anything, and would be honored to help make something extra-special for them. I can't imagine ever asking, but I believe they would do the same for me. Thinking about it makes me feel awfully lucky to have them in my life! :shame: :biggrin:

15. If they were a very good friend, sure. My friends are very responsible or else we probably wouldn't be friends!
    ; )