Can Fendi replace handles?

1. Hi guys,

I found this auction on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270172202448
    and I am quite sure the bag is real, but I'm concerned about the two-tone handles! It appears that one was replaced with a different colour/newer or older edition Honey handle. What do you think can be done about this...if anything? Can Fendi replace the handle again to the proper one?

2. even if they could, i seriously doubt they would. even if they would, i seriously doubt that it would cost less than if you just buy one off e-bay that doesn't need such an extensive repair.

3. I think you'd have better luck trying to darken the lighter handle so it harmonizes with the other. This is one bizarre bag. What worries me is that the seller obviously used someone elses picture, because one pic shows both handles in the right color. That, in itself says "STAY AWAY" to me. :tdown:

4. True, true. I was kind of intrigued at first and thought maybe I could fix it up for a good price, but it's just to bizarre. I wonder how it ended up that way in the first place.

I'm sure a better one will come along. Thanks for your help, anyway. :smile: