Can Classic Flap Bags be worn everyday?

1. I think these bags could be worn everyday and you can dress them up and down. I had someone tell me that they're only for dress and they're not casual.

What do you think? :s

Thanks.

2. I wear mine with everything from cocktail dresses to jeans.

3. Thanks for posting, I knew it was okay. I have a friend that tells me it's not okay. She's so serious about it and I was starting to worry.

4. Well I just got back from dinner at a great Thai place that is sadly located in a bad part of town, and damnit I carried my jumbo flap..

5. All day, everyday!!!

6. they look really hot with jeans! definitely one of the most flexible bags out there atm

7. I live in jeans and carry all my Chanel bags with casual wear, including my classic jumbo flap!

8. I don't wear my 227 Reissue as an everyday bag...more like dinner or parties. ITA, it looks great w/ jeans!

9. I have a black classic flap in lambskin and tend to wear it on dressier occasions.

10. I got a Jumbo so I could use it everyday.

11. I just bought a black jumbo caviar classic flap and intend to use it often and with jeans...

12. Def. could use it every day!!!!

13. If I had one - I totally use it everyday for sure!!! Wear it your way!! :wlae: :supacool:

14. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your input. I want to wear it all the time.

15. Debbie, check out the celebrity section -- you see everyone carrying the classic, with jeans and everything else.