Can Breasts be too big ?

1. These are so big there like giant melons but i see alot of women going for this look :nuts:
  2. sorry, but she looks so out of proportion that its gross. She looks like she is going to fall over any minute.
  3. Totally sexy lol! (NOT!)
    No, Its DISGUSTING! I hate it lol, Poor ***** will have a hump on her back sooner or later because of carrying around such a weight!
    Thanks for the pic Steve lol!
  4. Hey how did you get my picture:nuts: LOL J/K :p

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Yeah that is gross
  5. I have NEVER seen boobs that big in my life! My daughter (13) is asking me if this is YOU by the way. If it's not, you might want to clarify. LOL! Who ever she is, she never has to worry about drowning - that's for sure.
  6. haha lol I found her on eBay advertising cars :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. Those are. They look heavy. :yucky: I've seen some online that natural and very large. So large they hang down and look like balls. :wtf: So, this picture looks normal comapred to that.
  8. wow. i thought MY boobs were big...
    that picture makes my back hurt...poor thing.
  9. haha hell no Im a guy lol :roflmfao: thats so funny that your daughter thought it was me :roflmfao: :wtf: :roflmfao: :nuts:
  10. thats scary! =D
  11. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

i think the answer to your question is yes :roflmfao:

then again i'm not the least bit into the whole jordan look :yucky:
  12. HILARIOUS! I'll be sure to let her know that it's not you!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  13. HOLY CRAP! How can her skin even stretch that much??
  14. i wonder what size those are, too...
  15. yaugh! how does she stand up? or do anything???