Can anything get a stain out of leather?

1. I noticed recently that on the back side of one of my wristlets, there is a dark spot, maybe a little smaller than a dime. I can not for the life of me figure out how it got there; nothing leaked in my bag, there was no stain anywhere else. At least its on the back of the wristlet, but its still really bugging me. Id like to use this wristlet w/my
    Whiskey Ali (its a british tan wristlet from my outlet trip last year). I tried the Coach leather cleaner but it didnt budge. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks much!

2. Maybe you could spray paint it any color you'd like?
    *sorry, just read berry carly thread*
    possibly a grease print? maybe baking soda?

3. You can try taking it to a leather repair shop. I had good luck with getting a stain out of a camel soho bag. I think it may depend the kind of stain, but they would tell you if they can or cant get it out. Hope that helps!!!!

4. Thats it!!!! I could spray paint it pond!!! and maybe add a coat of lacquer to give it a patent leather-ish finish. Then I could use it with both my new bags. I knew you guys would help me out!!:p

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. That's exactly what I meant. Oh my gawd! You read my mind!! :lol:

7. *spew* well there goes water all over my keyboard :roflmfao::roflmfao:

8. Maybe used moisturizer, let it sit for 15 minutes and then wipe it off

9. :bump:

Did anyone find any way to get stains out? My friend stuck a soda in my Foley & Corinna Mid City tote that I've only had for 2 weeks, and it burst all over the bottom. The pretty light brown leather is now dark...like soda! SOS!!:crybaby:

10. You might be better off opening up your own thread on this...as your bag isn't a Coach, and the OP's was...

11. Ok, will do! ^^

12. Jelita had some great suggestions for cleaning leather in the how to clean your Coach thread. I think the idea was to lightly saturate the area with water and let it sit, or something like that. I'll see if I can dig up the thread.

13. Wow, I dont even remember posting this!!! OLD thread!

14. :biggrin:1. Try Tide or dish soap, deluded wth a small amount of water. Use a toothbrush and srub in a circular motion.
    let dry.
    2. If the above does not work then try: "Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner" (does not work on Sued).

Good Luck