Can anyone tell me what the inside looks like on Marc Jacob Bags?

1. I was browsing on eBay and i was wondering, is it possible to have the same style bag with a different style lining inside, meaning, one has the plate and the other has the leather zip with the leather trim around it saying marc jacobs. Or does it depend whether it is leather or patent leather? I just wanted to learn more and if they have some consistancy. Im new to marc jacobs, trying to find a leather tote to use daily for work. Any advice would be great!
  2. MJ changes details every season so fakers can't keep up. So yes, some have nameplates, some don't, and some have suede, others have canvas.

If you find something and want to make sure it's authentic, please feel free to post it in the auth this sticky at the top of the forum.
  3. Well i was checking out some ursula bags and saw that some have plates and some dont. Is it because its from different seasons? or its just fake? Im new to marc jacobs so please excuse me. I usually buy chanel and lv but would like a good work bag!
  4. Different seasons. 2007 have Marc Jacobs gold stamped onto the leather near the inside pocket. Prior years have a nameplate.:smile: