Can Anyone Show Me A Picture of Very Prives Blue/Black?

1. Does anyone have the Very Prives in blue/black patent preferably with gold tip?

Just want to see what they look lke on the foot - are they really blue or more black?

Thanks! xx

2. babypie has the blue karey VPs...here's a pic from the outfit thread:

[​IMG]

3. Look great! Still hard to tell if they are very blue IRL or just because of flash? xxx

4. I have the numero prives.

Here are photos of the actual shoes I had on my laptop. I will try to take some modeling photos for you later.

I pretty much have reserved them for my navy dresses and outfits, but I think they would look fine w/ black. I just haven't done it yet. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Loubies 009.jpg
  5. Oh look, my feet!! :lol:

To answer your question, the blue is not overly noticeable, which IMO is good. My foot that's sticking up appears brighter because of the flash, the foot on the ground is a better representation of what they look like on. Well at least at night which is the only time I've worn them.

They go with many outfits that I could jusct as easily wear black shoes with. The blue give the shoes a bit more flair, but I pretty much think of them as one of my black shoes.

6. They are so cute.

7. Thanks girls that helps a lot :smile:

xxx

8. I think you got already all the help needed, but I add a pic (it's not very clear) but hope it helps. I agree with babypie they go really well with black and dark blue or even jeans. The blue isn't that noticible but makes it look special.

[​IMG]

P1010090.jpg
  9. Thanks catcat!

xx

10. my holy grail shoe....