Can anyone identify this bag?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]See the subtle "H"? I'm positive this is an Hermes, I would like to know the name, price, and if anyone has seen it at any Hermes locations. Thanks! :smile:

2. Looks like the Caravane Horizontal to me. Not sure about price--it does come in PM (18 x27x 7 cm) and MM size (26x35x9.5cm)

3. :yes:

4. It's definitely THE CARAVANE.....

Sadly, I saw a few fakes of the Caravane today. It was so depressing.....because they looked so real. Sigh. I can't believe how hast they are in copying the bags. This is probably why hermes discontinued the Her'ligne' and Fourre Tout collections: All the fakes!

5. This would be a FANTASTIC diaper bag!

6. Gazoo, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the outside pockets! I think it also has a detachable shoulder strap.

7. Okay gotta have another baby!

8. Diaper BAG? Haha. I was thinking it would be a good school bag or travel bag!

9. gazoo...I took that kind of funny...have another baby so that you can buy another H bag. What a way to get a new bag!!!

10. i love that bag! sac caravanne!

11. The smallest one is about $1600.

12. Saw that IRP- lovely bag!

13. the bigger size is about $ 2200++. really cute esp. with the contrast stitching! :heart:

14. I also checked this bag out the other day. It looks like such a user friendly bag. Love the fact that there are shoulder straps.

15. I am going to have to check this one out at the store; it's so functional.