Can anyone identify this bag?

1. I am desperatly trying to figure out who makes this bag bc I love it!

Here are a bunch of pics....

[​IMG]

Here is the shoulder strap:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. man, people are really crapping themselves over this bag.

3. Someone else posted another thread about the same bag. Check it out..I think the title was "ID Jessica's bag" or something like that..

4. Yes, ther is another thread somewhere discussing this bag maybe celebrity bags?

5. Ok, thanks!

I just looked at the other threads and still no one has any idea...hmmmm.....

6. Hi
    Ok- this is just a guess! I've been searching for info on this designer TULCI http://www.tulci.com/

7. ^^^That's a good guess! Bc they have the metal straps.

8. That's really funny :lol: :lol: !

9. ROFL! I like the bag a lot, but I'm crapping myself beause I can see her real hair under the extensions! LOL!

10. She is such a tart!

11. That's what I was thinking! I can't find her bags on line!

12. ROFL. Amanda, you crack me up!!:lol: :lol:

13. NO ONE knows what this bag is...I posted on it several days ago, have searched every place that sells high end bags that I can think of, have asked everyone I know...I even visited the "Jessica Style" site! But I still want to know. Maybe the rag mags will track it down for us in the coming weeks. It is a gorgeous bag.

14. Sorry to be a pain about this bag but I found a really good pic of it...can anyone ID it?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

15. dude, like 8 people have asked us, we still don't have a clue.

i bet you could get in contact with her reps and find out about the bag. tell them you're from a small magazine or something.