Handbags & Purses

Can Anyone Identify these bags, and their approximate value?

Nina87 Posted By Nina87 Posted Jan 22, 2009

1. Actually, this lady is a guy. Nina is my mother and I was trying to find out prices and value for her, because she doesn't use them. Hence me being completely clueless when it comes to purses, and what is allowed and not allowed to do with them. Really though ladies, I do appreciate the input and feedback. So I'll tell my mom to give that purse to my cousins kid, she'll appreciate it :smile:.

As for the MCM I'll pass it on to her to hold onto it. If we can figure out these other brands and if they are real or fake, that would be fantastic though :smile:. Thanks again.

2. Oh, sorry. I was looking at the name "Nina" and thought you were female.:yes:

3. At least in eBay terms of value, I'd say the MCM would go for between $50 and $100 and the Versace for $50 to $150.

4. Would you mind taking a look at this MCM and authenticating it for me please??? I would be SOOOO happy. Thanks a milllion!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251095508972?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2219wt_1109