Handbags & Purses

Can anyone identify my new adorable hobo Tano?

Leatherbaby Posted By Leatherbaby Posted Dec 29, 2009

1. So I was passing by a boutique in the upper west side when this one totally floored me, i had to get it. now i can't find it anywhere on the internet, does anyone know its name?

Attached Files:

2. yes, thats what it is. Well done, clutched!

3. Great bag! I'm liking the jumbo pockets on the front!

4. That is one pretty bag! :tup: LOVE the Tano browns.

Joan

5. Ohno, Ohno, Ohno, Leatherbaby that bag is gorgeous. Now waddamIgonnado. I'm not meant to be buying any more bags till I see the spring 2 bags, but TOS has it in CARAMEL - the one of the last of the Fall colours that I really wanted, but was thinking might have to go with timber into the "one that got away" category. And it's $240 (plus exchange, plus shipping to Canada, plus duty and taxes) - I can't even justify it as being on sale.

Nice find for you Leatherbaby (more temptation for me ;)).

6. thank you guys so much for identifying it, and yes they had it in caramel in the store too.....it was a hard choice, but this chocolate color was to die for! maybe i will be bad again next paycheck and make a return visit...

have a good one guys, and happy hunting

7. If you bought it at BAG, they're having a 15% off sale right now through the end of the weekend!

Hot bag, Leatherbaby!

8. WOWWWWWWWWW nice nice nice!

9. Love your new bag! Very nice!!!

10. I am somewhat embarrassed, especially after reading WM's post on the 'Mindful' thread.

11. Love it, leatherbaby!

12. :tup:

13. I really looove ur French twist! Gr8 purchase!