can anyone id miley cyrus' sisters purse??

I also placed an order last week for the chocolate brown. I was going to order several bags, but figured I better take a look IRL first, lol! I also wanted a slightly shorter strap, so I asked them for a specific length, which I want to iron out before investing too much in anything. I can't wait till it gets here!

Yay! Please post pics of yours when it arrives.

Has anyone received shipment notification yet? I've been away, but so far no word on my order. I'm anxious!! :P

Justwatchin, I will DEFINITELY post pics when I receive mine!!

^^I had to email them since I hadn't heard anything, and I was told I should receive it by today, 6/29. Have you gotten yours yet, Justwatchin? Apparently the hold up on mine was the strap (I asked for a custom length).

Yes mine came today and I'll try and post pics shortly. I'm really pleased. I got it in black and the leather is soft and the fringe is just right. I opted for the short strap but now I think I may like a little longer too.

Ok, here are my pics. I have not changed out the strap yet. Also comes with a dust bag.

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

That's GORGEOUS, Justwatchin!! Mine came too, but I just now got the chance to post... I opted for the chocolate brown and had them do a custom length for the vintage strap (between the short and crossbody lengths). I really would have preferred a different strap attachment (i.e. snaps like on the plain strap), and the strap is a bit lighter than the bag body, but I will deal with it...nice vintage look IMO. It is not a huge bag, but I feel it's a good size. It reminds me of some of my Tylie Malibu bags in terms of the thick, soft leather and studded removable strap. I'm overall very pleased too! :tup:

Attachments

• mcfadin 2.jpg
    mcfadin 2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 227
  • mcfadin 3.jpg
    mcfadin 3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 213
  • mcfadin 4.jpg
    mcfadin 4.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 230
  • mcfadin 5.jpg
    mcfadin 5.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 188
^^Beautiful! I love the brown too! It's funny my plain strap came the way your vintage strap is hooked on and my studded strap has the snaps. Anyways, I emailed Laurie last night and asked is they could do a longer plain strap;not as long as a messenger and add snaps and she said they could. It would be $30.00