Can anyone help??

1. How much stuff does the small cambon tote hold? Also anyone that has it could you maybe post a pic of how much it holds or post a pic of you holding it please? I'm trying to get an idea of the size... TIA!:smile:
  2. bump!
  3. They are small. You might want to try the reference section, either the "cambon" thread or the "you and your Chanel" thread.:yes:
  4. ^I did look at that but there were so many pages I can't look through it all lol.
  5. I wish I could help but I don't own a pochette. Maybe someone will come along who can. :yes:
  6. ^I hope someone can help. Its the tote, not pochette that I am asking about. :smile:
  7. I don't have any pictures, but I went to purchse the small tote, however when I saw it in person it was just too small and can only be handheld so for around £60 more I bought the medium, which I adore and it holds soo much things. I would not recommend getting the small tote as the zipper compartement to close the cambon totes leaves a gap:confused1: so if you are using it handheld i would worry about someone trying to steal from the bag.
    To see the size of the small combon tote if you go to the refrense thread under 'celbrities and their Chanel' you will see a celeb (forgot her name) holding the small cambon tote. Hope this helps;)
  8. way too small for me!
  9. ok, i'm quite confused...i've always referred to my tote as small, but, maybe it's actually the med. size? not sure...if htis is the tote you're referring to, then it's plenty big for can fit al my essentials, wallet, cellphone, a bottle of water. i'm quite happy w/ the size