Can anyone help me?

1. I'm totally hooked on Isabella Fiore!!:heart:

I can't decide whether to get a Spellbound Satchel in Gold or a Spellbound Austin Frame in Bronze.

Can anyone help me?

(If it were up to me, I'd probably get both..but then again, I can't think straight when it comes to Fiore's bags:graucho:)

Thanks in advance!

2. Would love to help..do you have any pictures that you could post though for quick reference?

3. I prefer the satchel in the lighter color. For some reason the darker bag looks like a sandal to me :shrugs:

4. [​IMG]
    The Gold^
    [​IMG]
    ^The bronze

5. I like the bronze because it seems bigger. I also like that color. I'm not too crazy about colors that easily stain because I'm really tough on my bags. Let us know what you decide to get!

6. lighter color is more eye catchy and is great for S/S but the bronze one would prob get more use in F/W. good luck with your decision ;)

7. The bronze one is awesome, great color, great shape.

8. This is so hard..if only I could get both of them! :graucho: I've attached actual pics of the bags..I'm leaning towards the Gold/Cream Satchel but I still can't let go of the Bronze Hobo.

At first I wanted to Bronze Hobo for the size and shape but it doesn't come in Gold, and I feel that the Gold/Cream color brings out the best of the pattern..

What do you guys think?:confused1:

d1ad_12.JPG eee4_12.JPG
  9. I like the bronze better, looks like a nicer color for fall and it is a bit bigger.

Good luck and welcome to tpf!!