Can anyone help me with Gucci Horsebit

1. Ladies! I need your help. I recently purchased a Gucci medium horsebit and I went to the store to authenticate it, but they stop doing that. The person gave me another horsebit to compare so I compared them. There were three things that were off.

1) The bottom did not have the line in the middle (pic)
    2) The zipper end was not sticking out (see pic) http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-13168.html
    You can go there and compare the zipper ends.
    3) The dust bag does NOT fit the whole bag (the top sticking out) + the "gucci" tag was sewn on crooked. This is not really a big deal right?

I don't want to accuse anyone wrongly so please ladies help me out and can you tell if it's just my mistake. I asked my SA and she said the style has not changed and I called another Gucci store to confirmed and they said the same thing. The original owner purchased it in Feb 2005. I compared it with another horsebit from the fall 2005 collection and the zipper + bottom were off. :sad: She's an honest seller so I don't want to say it's a fake and be unreasonable.

Could you please take some pictures of your bag so i can compare please?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks in Advance!!

tag.jpg
  2. If you're not satisfied, return it. Don't be nice and get stuck w/ a fake bag.

3. I think that problem 3 is negligible (my dustbag doesn't completely fit my shopper either, and the dustbag looks auth otherwise), and problem 2 could be because your horsebit hasn't seen enough wear yet. That being said, I find problem 1 to be a big problem that could point to your bag being a fake. Unfortunately, I don't own this style (looked way too huge on me), but can you take a picture of the inside lining of the bag and of the tag itself (front and back)? Maybe we can help you more then.

4. I don't know that seam just doesn't sit well with me, I would return it. I have the large hobo and the dustbag was massive-just FYi Good luck!!

5. the color of the fabric, the stitching, the discoloration, the dust-bag...i'm sorry to say it all looks fake to me :sad:

6. Thank you ladies for all your help. I'm trying to contact the seller for a refund. =)

7. the dust bag is smaller then the bag - that is not a big deal - but the duster looks like a weird color and the seams look off.