Can anyone help me to locate the coco baby cabas in GOLD?

1. Ever since I saw another member's new gold baby cabas - I know this is the color for me as it is gorgeous (in my eyes)...

Just to clarify, I do not want the sport cabas style in gold.

Here is her pic of the bag in gold - extracted from owner's posting/thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/1816463-post23.html

Has anyone seen it in the stores? I really want one...

Would appreciate it very much! TIA!

2. Can anyone confirm this color exist???

My local SA just called & said that she has thoroughly "investigated" on this color & confirmed that they have never heard of GOLD being produced for the baby cabas collection. Infact baby cabas bags are no longer avail or any new pieces produced as they are deemed past season's collection.

This makes me puzzled as some member did comment that she saw the gold cabas in the stores before & no one has come up to confirm if the gold cabas posted was dubious...

I was arguing with my local SA that it does exist & someone did buy it from the HK store...

She insist that in their training course for the baby cabas - they were never told that gold will be one of the colors produced & she has also checked with her purchaser who has never heard of gold baby cabas...

I really dont know what to believe as I have read enough to know that SAs knowledge for bags can be as clueless as a consumer like me...

Will anyone here be able to confirm my doubts before I proceed on my rampage/hunt for this gold cabas (as I wld really hate to get dupe & paying premium if I ever find a gold piece in eBay, & in the end I find out that the bag was entirely fake).

3. I'm sure it was produced, but not ordered for the U.S.

I believe I saw a silver baby cabas on eBay recently too.

4. bbbchap -- I saw a lady today in NYC with Baby Cabas in gold and its was fantastic!! A bit more mat than shiny as in the photo. Sorry no advice on where to get one, but it looks like an amazing bag. Good luck!

5. Hi guys, thanks for the replies...

i believe this auction is for the dark silver (that is what chanel calls this color) - it exudes goldish tones but it is more of a silver than gold tone...

I am also not looking for the bronzy gold - that is more bronze than gold...

My local SA can confirm bronze & dark silver - she said this 2 colors exist & they were sold awhile back (but fully sold out as there was a long waiting list)...

However, she said the GOLD doesnt exist (& I am referring to the thread posted by another member that said she bought her bag from HK store)...

sigh... this is another "mythical" color at this point & it sucks that I am so in love with the GOLD...

if anyone has seen this GOLD in the store & can confirm that it does exist - please let me know so that I can feel more assured & pursue my hunt for the GOLD baby cabas.

TIA! :biggrin: