Can anyone help me locate a purse?

1. Hello all! This is my first post and I hope I'm following the rules! I am looking for a specific purse and can't seem to find it anywhere. I was told that this forum may be able to help me!

In the current issue of Glamour magazine, there is a Macy's ad for Nine West towards the front that shows a deep purple satin clutch along with some shoes and some other Nine West items. I really want that purple clutch but I can't find it on Nine West's website or at Macy's. It's very frustrating since it should be pretty easy to find.

Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows where else I might be able to find this clutch, I would really appreciate any assistance! Alternatively, if you have seen a really fabulous deep purple/eggplant colored clutch and could give me the information for that purse, that'd be great! I'm obsessed with eggplant right now! :wlae:

Thanks in advance!
  2. Hi there,

Have you tried calling Nine West about the clutch? Also, if you could post a scan of the clutch, maybe we can help you find one that looks similar! :smile: