Can anyone authenticate this black patent Jimmy Choo Ramona?

1. First of all, it looks too small to be a ramona. It's the size of a rikki. Also, there are not enough pics. Ask for some of the interior.

That's a hot bag, I can't imagine it going to less than retail. I'd tread lightly here. Ask for way more pics.

2. You should be careful shopping for this bag on eBay. I've seen this bag faked so many times it hurts. A lot of the [unnamed] unscrupulous online shops also sell this style.

In this case, the fact that the seller won't post any more pictures makes me suspicious. If it is legit, the price it's at now and with 21 bids on it, you might as well save your money and get one from a reputable retailer like NM, Saks, BG, etc.

3. ^^^ITA with Prada Psycho.

The proportions seem "off" on this eBay bag; the gold rings are too big, for instance. Compare them to the rings on my authentic bordeaux patent Ramona below. Also, the placement of the name "Jimmy Choo" is different on the buckles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ebay bag.jpg Ramona.JPG
  4. I agree with Prada Psycho, the seller seems to completely ignore the question asking for pics of the inside which makes me feel like she has something to hide...

5. Thanks SO much for your comments! The pictures don't lie.

I guess if it seems too good to be true, it is!

6. :yes: :yes:

7. One more thing to note on the Black Patent leather :choochoo: Ramona & Riki is the patent leather on many of the faked bags is smooth and the authentic Ramona is "crinkled".
    I know how easy it is to be tempted by the Ebay prices, but just watch out:throwup: for those fakes.