Can anybody recommend a good facial cream for me?

1. I wear mineral make up and my skin has been so dry recently that I can see my foundation just sitting there. The problem is mainly my chin. I don't get it, it's completely dry and flaky but I still managed to wake up with a pimple there this morning (although I'm thinking that may be due to stress from school). Anyway, I'm looking for a good face cream that won't make me break out since I have very sensitive skin. It can't be too expensive and perhaps something that I could find at ULTA or Sephora? Thanks for the help girls.

2. chin pimples are usually stress related

try clinique moisture surge

3. my favorite reasonable moisturizers are skinceuticals daily moisture ($50), bliss youth as we know it ($79), and shu uemura depsea emulsion ($55).

4. I use Biotherm. I have sensitive skin and it's really great to put on before I sleep and under my makeup.

5. Clinique's Super Defence Tripe Action Moisturizer. Runs around 30 bucks a pop, and easy to find! My HG face cream before I discovered Shiseido.

6. I use estee lauder products they have a sensitive skin line and a dry skin line... I love the Idealist serum... :tup: