Can an item bought at the outlet only be returned at the outlet, and...

1. not at an actual full-priced Coach store?
    Thanks so much for your help!

:smile:

2. Outlet buys must be returned to the outlet.
    Boutique buys can either be returned to a boutique or the outlet.

3. aarti, thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate it!

:yes:

4. from the coach site:
    "new, unused Factory merchandise may be returned for merchandise credit only in Full Price stores with an original Coach receipt or gift receipt"

5. Thanks, kallison423, I haven't seen that on the Coach site!
    Thanks again!
    :yes:

6. It also states that on the back of the receipt

7. ^^Learn something new every day!

8. Haha, indeed!

9. Yep, you can return Outlet bags to the regular store for store credit only, but you MUST have the receipt. If you want your money back, you have to take that receipt and bag to the Outlet. If you don't have the receipt, then your only option is the Outlet, and they will only give you what that bag is going for now, not what you paid for it.

I had an Outlet bag that I wanted to return but couldn't find the receipt for weeks. I was resigned to keeping the bag, rather than returning it for pennies, but then the receipt finally reappeared and I got all my money back. Whew!

I am Queen of Receipts, but I am Lady Goddess Queen of Coach Receipts (usually). I have an accordian file folder just for them, because there is no time limit on Coach returns with a receipt. Just another reason why I am their loyal customer (and acknowledged slave).

10. I was told at the outlet that items can be returned at stores but for store credit only (just saw the reply above) this is great when someone can't get back to the outlet.