Campana in Ebano

1. :shame: Today I finally purchased my first BV, campana in ebano, and just wanted to thank all of you here for your kind encouragements in my previous posts, great pics and information, and incredibly enabling posts. I love my campana so dearly and feel so calmly happy. Cheers!!

2. Many congratulations :yahoo:! You got my dream bag:love:.

3. congratulations! Please post pic of the bag and some action pictures! looks like there are many Campana fans here :tup:

4. hooray Mid-! congratulations!
    a campana in ebano...beautiful!:love:
    pictures please...

5. Ooooo! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy that lovely bag! :tup:

6. Yay, Mid-! Congrats!

7. :yahoo:

Congrats Mid-! It's been a long time coming, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your Campana for years and years to come!

8. Many congrats Mid! :yahoo: So happy for you. :heart:
    Do share some pics, esp action ones too. We can't get enough of photos.

9. Yeah!!!! Congrats, Mid- on your first BV!! The campana in ebano is a classic and you will LOVE carrying it!

10. I'm so happy for you!! I just bought the same bag! I've been carrying it around since yesterday and I love it!:love: I chucked quite a bit in it but it didn't seem heavy at all because the straps distributed the weight well. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

11. Congratulations on your new purchase! You will love that bag!!

12. Many congrats on your lovely bag! It is one of my all time faves! Which size did you buy???

13. Congrats on that awesome bag. Enjoy it.

14. Congrats! We are bag twins--I bought one in March. The nappa leather in Ebano is so lovely.

15. Yay! Congrats on your first BV and what a classic! This one's on my wishlist. Enjoy in good health :heart: