Camouflage Media Bag: possible new obession

1. I can't believe I actually like this..but the more I look at it I believe I have started a new obsession. It's just bold..and in a way I think I could carry it. I like something about it but I can't put my finger on what..perhaps the total color combo. Your opinions?:supacool:
  2. omg and please do NOT let me start liking this. Why can't I even tell if I like it or not?! I think I[​IMG][​IMG]
  3. don't hate me for saying so... but i think it's kinda awful!

i bet you can get it on sale at the end of the season if you can wait that long!
  4. Lol I think everyone hates it/them which is usually why no one says anything.I don't get how I used to hate them when they came out and now I like the most *hideous* ones! Anyway all opinions welcome ladies!
  5. well I thought the spy was ugly when i first came on here. i had a b bag first and joined the forum because i was so smitted with it. now i think the b bag is "meh" and clearly my opinion of the spy has changed.
  6. I saw the blueberry one on bluefly last night, I actually thought it was okay... Then again that is probably cos I have a blueberry spy, hehe. But I am not a fan of the embroidery.

The first one you posted, I am so sorry but I have to agree with Lit on that. I really don't like it. Don't worry I know that if you end up not liking it, you will find something else that you will start liking soon enough! Lol.
  7. I love the camouflage, but don't care for the embroidery.

I'll be looking for the camouflage on sale.......
  8. i love the embroidery one....but i love lots of details....
  9. Kneehighz, I'm with you... I :heart: that bag!
  10. :roflmfao: LOL! I feel the exact same way about both bags!! My first thought was "Those are awful!" but my opinion changed in SECONDS! :wtf: I told my BF "I can't tell if these are hideous or if I love them..."
  11. I'm relieved someone else feels like me!:biggrin: I still like them!
  12. I kinda like the camo, but if I saw it in person I might love it.
  13. I think it's hilarious how so many of us have the same reaction to new bags. The Stages of Bag Lust, I think!

- First, horror: OMG, it's hideous!
    - Then, acceptance: I guess it's not TOO bad...
    - Then, reluctant fondness: I think I might actually like this bag...
    - Then, slight obsession: Hour 3 googling images of bag... today.
    - Lastly, submission to lust: Must. Have. Bag. NOW!

This bag may just be one of those!
  14. ^ an for some people step 6: 6months from now looking at the bag...WHY THE HECK DID I BUY THIS...?
  15. ^--- :roflmfao:

Thankfully, Step 6 has not happened to me yet on any of the bags I had to go thru the earlier 5 steps for. And, yes, the Spy and the B bag fall in that category.