camo denaro opinion wanted.

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Okay, so all of you know I have to have matching denaro's for all my bags. Haha. I have the olive Camo bella bella and am wondering if I should try to get a black or olive denaro. To really, really match the olive one would be the obvious choice... but I figure since they're both "camo" the black one would be fine and match too and then I'd have a little bit more variety.

Both are extremely hard to find nowadays and I'm watching a couple on e-bay right now, but just wondering what you guys think... I haven't made up my mind yet on if I want to match-match or half-match. Hahah.

I think if you are going to pay retail or over retail ( wich seems to happen alot on ebay) might as well match-match and get the olive. Thats what I would do. If you find a really good deal in the black then go with that :smile:

I don't think I'd find a "deal" with either the black or olive camo denaro... The few on e-bay right now are already over retail... And I'm only willing to do that because I got the bella bella at half off.

I wish I could find one at under retail!!!

Hi,

This is actually my first post. I don't have a lot of toki, but I do own 2 camo denaro's one in black and one in olive. I have only used the olive. I think you will really like the way it matches your bag. The black is adorable too, but I think the olive is a good choice.

I think if you are going to pay retail or over retail ( wich seems to happen alot on ebay) might as well match-match and get the olive. Thats what I would do. If you find a really good deal in the black then go with that :smile:

I agree :biggrin: I say just try looking for a olive cammo first cuz you like it matching..but consider the black cammo if you saw a deal..you never know ;)

I just saw a black cammo denaro BIN 64.99 which I believe our tpfer nason?? bought it :biggrin:

Yeah, I'd go for the match-match, too. I'm weird and everything has to be exactly the same haha... but if you have a camo black that is less priced, maybe go with that? Mm, it all depends on if you want the look of complete matchyness or not~

And see, I prefer things to NOT be the same! I've been using my OP denaro. But the other day I wanted to use my OP Bella Bella. So I switched to my Amore Denaro so they would be *different*

If prices EVER go down! *lol* Seems they'll just keep rising because they're hard to find... The one on e-bay right now is already $75 without shipping!

I had been debating on that BIN $65 black Camo denaro and had it on my watchlist for at least a week... but just couldn't decide! Congrats, nason!