Camillia Wallet?

Hi everyone, I was in NM today picking up my new bag and couldn't resist the wallet! Sooo cute. I saw 2 versions of it, this one I bought, and the other one had a snap closure, but was more square and flat. I would've preferred a snap, but it only had 3 card slots and isn't long enough to hold bills unfolded. Here are some pics. BTW, price was $650.

Cindy, I am just so in love with the camellia wallet. And thinking of getting one. I'm comparing yours and Jill's, and wonder which one I should get...
Can you tell me the dimension of your Camellia wallet please??? Thanks much...

Hi Eiffle, it's approx 6 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" H. I like long wallets, but the short one Jill has is super cute too. If you want it, my NM has a few left (they just got them in yesterday). Call Carey (guy) at 703-761-1600 and tell him Cindy sent you. :smile:

Cindy, I am just so in love with the camellia wallet. And thinking of getting one. I'm comparing yours and Jill's, and wonder which one I should get...
Can you tell me the dimension of your Camellia wallet please??? Thanks much...

Hi Eiffle, it's approx 6 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" H. I like long wallets, but the short one Jill has is super cute too. If you want it, my NM has a few left (they just got them in yesterday). Call Carey (guy) at 703-761-1600 and tell him Cindy sent you. :smile:

thanks so much for the dimension Cindy...
how do you feel about the fact that it's actually made from lambskin instead of caviar? Do you feel like you have to put extra care to it? Thanks much!!!!

I do worry about scratches, but overall, the lambskin seems "tougher" than the regular ones on the bags. Also, I think the embossing will help mask scratches. I don't think it's super delicate. It's really gorgeous in person!

thanks so much for the dimension Cindy...
how do you feel about the fact that it's actually made from lambskin instead of caviar? Do you feel like you have to put extra care to it? Thanks much!!!!

I do worry about scratches, but overall, the lambskin seems "tougher" than the regular ones on the bags. Also, I think the embossing will help mask scratches. I don't think it's super delicate. It's really gorgeous in person!

Awesome, thanks so much Cindy... I think I really am going to get this one. I love love love it, but worried about the fact it's made out of lambskin. I'd be really sad to see scratches and wear/tear on this... but your comment is exactly like Jill's... which is GREAT news. :yahoo:

Thanks again, I really appreciate that!

Cindy thanks for the post about Carey. I just called and ordered this one. The smaller one I received from Saks is just too small for me. I couldn't make it work. My NM didn't even get this in yet. So thanks again!

Yes, the CC holder goes for $230. I just purchased the black one this afternoon. The Chanel boutique in Boston has the grey and the black. I can't remember for sure if they had both sizes in the wallet.
I hope it holds up well enough...I plan on using it in back pocket for quick runs to the market.