Camillia Wallet?

1. Has anyone seen the new Camillia Wallet? If so, how does it look like? Thx!!

2. i saw pictures of them in the lookbook. they are coming in 3 different styles. a long zip around wallet, a credit card holder and a tri-fold wallet? the quilting will be in the shape of camillas and i think they retail for about $600-$700 for the wallets and $250 for the cc holder. they should be coming in soon. HTH!

3. I saw a long black and shorter red one, plus black card holder, yesterday at Chanel in Selfridges. They were very pretty and the Camelia quilting is quite subtle. I went for a different wallet, but was tempted!

4. I got one today :yahoo:. Chanel in Harrods, got them in yesterday, and they have it in black and grey. They only have the short version at the moment, but I cannot tell you how incredible it is, the lambskin is so soft.

I will post piccies in the morning.

:smile:

5. I can't wait to see pictures! I love the camellia pattern.

6. I would love to see pics too!

7. Wow, that sounds really pretty... pics please... :yes:

8. OOH! IM DYING to see pics!!!!

9. I would LOVE to see pictures, please post!! THX!!!

10. oooh please post piccies. omg, it comes in red. i am DONE for.... and i just got the dark silver reissue wallet. eeks.

11. Ohh i want to see pics. Perhaps this is the cc holder i'v been looking for

12. Here they are gals!!! Sorry, photobucket wasnt working this morning, so its taken a little while :biggrin:

I cannot tell you how much I am in love with it!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. chloe-babe OMG, it's so pretty! i'm in so much trouble!

14. OMG that is gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!! I might just get the CC holder. :smile:

I wonder if the lambskin scratches easily?

15. omg!!! what a gorgeous wallet!!! :drool:
    I want one too....
    does anyone know if it comes in caviar???