Cameron Diaz' white Bag in "The Holiday"

1. Hello everyone! For those of you who saw "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, & Jack Black, does anyone happen to know the brand of the big white bag that Diaz carried in the beginning of the film?? It was a white leather tote, with some type of silver hardware I believe. I've searched the web, and haven't even come close to finding out any info. on the bag. Any help is appreciated! Thank you! :rolleyes:

2. Hello. I just saw the movie also and thought there would be some talk about CD's white bag. I believe the bag is a Dolce and Gabbana, due to the silver hardware. If you look on the Neiman Marcus and Saks sites, they have some bags that have this, but not the exact one.

3. I knew I could come here to talk about that bag! I'm a Hermes fan and for a couple seconds I thought I saw Birkin from the side in that first shot, but when she turned around, I realized I had no clue what it was!! She wears a white bag very nicely though!

4. I LOVED this movie! When someone finds out who this lovely designer is and what the name of the white bag is, PLEASE post, thank you. I am desperately in the need for a white bag, could it be a Hogan?

5. I definitely agree with yogagirl - I think that they large white tote she uses in the beginning is a Dolce and Gabbana tote. The other white bag she has it a Christian Dior.

6. lol...i KNEW that bag would be on here this morning! it was so fab!

7. It's Dolce & Gabbana.

She also had a Dior Gaucho at one point.

8. Yep, it's D & G - I only saw the trailer before I had to sit through the latest James Bond with my 9 year old son, but made a mental note to check as soon as we left the cinema and absurd stunt men behind!

9. Thank you everyone!! Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!!

10. I know I'm late to this discussion, but I just saw the movie yesterday and love that white bag - has anyone been able to locate one in stores or on website? I can't find it on Saks, Neiman's or Bergdorf's site. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, and happy 2007!