Camelia Wallet in Light Grey * Pics *

1. After seeing lovely Camelia wallets posted, I couldn't resist and put myself on the waiting list. I got a call today and my SA said they were in today :nuts:

They brought in beige, light grey and black. The one I got is almost a light blue IRL. The pictures don't quite do the colour justice. The 3rd picture is the closest to the actual colour
    Camelia Light Grey1.JPG Camelia2.JPG Camelia3.JPG
  2. Ooh, I like the grey too.. congrats!
  3. I love the color! So beautiful, congrats!
  4. I love all the embossing. Great looking wallet.
  5. oh lovely, how much please?
  6. Wow, really stunning, congrats!
  7. I loved the grey too, it was a tough choice for me between the black and this gorgeous grey.

After seeing your piccies, I think I may have to get this one too ;) its stunning, congratulations :biggrin:
  8. Thanks everyone for their nice comments :heart: My bf likes it too and that's not normal, haha. Btw, he noticed that the chanel logo is slanted. I'm pretty upset cos I'm very particular about alignments and all that stuff and I didn't notice it in the boutique! Too taken away by the colour. I'm gonna be busy till the weekend too so it kinda pisses me off that I have to make another trip down to change it. Argh..

Chanelgal, I bought it for about USD$583.
  9. Beautiful! Congrats!
  10. I saw the same wallet over the weekend and almost got it. Congrats! love that color!
  11. it is pretty IRL. Congrats!
  12. this is one of my favorite wallets! congrats!!
  13. beautiful color! congrats
  14. It's really pretty! I'm starting to really want one of these wallets.
  15. Congrats! I love all these Camellia pieces people have been getting lately.