Camelia Ring Help me locate please!

1. Hey gang!

My DH bought these earrings for me for VD. I would like to try and find the matching ring.

[​IMG]

has anyone seen this? Price? Any help would be totally appreciated!!!!

2. Shoot the picture of it isnt showing up. It is on the celeb on page five.

3. I can see the pic

4. No I posted another picture of a model wearing it. :sad:

5. oh Selena, those are gorgeous!!!!! :drool:

6. Is it the Cachlonj ring?

I couldn't find the pic on "celeb page 5".

7. OK its on the last page Post #227.

8. [​IMG]

9. Ooops, I FUTMs. Oh well. I just checked the Nordstrom lookbook and didn't see it in there. I didn't see this ring at Neimans either.

10. selena, if you are talking about the cacholong ring it is $2300. cacholong is the same stone like what cameos necklaces are made of. It is also available in black onyx. I've been wanting this ring as an engagement/promise ring (bf and i are unconventional and we are adamantly against purchasing diamonds). So lovely! However, I have heard the ring is quite big. The flower is big enough to be costume jewelry and not really daily jewelry.
    There is also a camelia ring that is made of diamonds on the chanel website.

11. ooooh Selena...those earrings are to die for!! So cute!

12. I think I've seen some on eBay so check there! Hope you find it.

13. selena, i *may* have seen this ring at the chanel boutique in south coast plaza (costa mesa, california). i was not looking closely, but they had a TON of things in this sparkly camellia ligne including your earrings that you posted in post #1 here.
    the # is 714-754-7455. i usually work with marie there. you can let her know jennifer says 'hi'!

14. Thanks Jennifer! I am going to try now!!

15. OK so I found out they dotn have it but I did find out its the CAMELIA STRASS collection. SOOO I am going to call 800 and see if they can find it.