Camelia Ring Help me locate please!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Hey gang!

My DH bought these earrings for me for VD. I would like to try and find the matching ring.

attachment.php

has anyone seen this? Price? Any help would be totally appreciated!!!!

selena, if you are talking about the cacholong ring it is $2300. cacholong is the same stone like what cameos necklaces are made of. It is also available in black onyx. I've been wanting this ring as an engagement/promise ring (bf and i are unconventional and we are adamantly against purchasing diamonds). So lovely! However, I have heard the ring is quite big. The flower is big enough to be costume jewelry and not really daily jewelry.
There is also a camelia ring that is made of diamonds on the chanel website.

selena, i *may* have seen this ring at the chanel boutique in south coast plaza (costa mesa, california). i was not looking closely, but they had a TON of things in this sparkly camellia ligne including your earrings that you posted in post #1 here.
the # is 714-754-7455. i usually work with marie there. you can let her know jennifer says 'hi'!

selena, i *may* have seen this ring at the chanel boutique in south coast plaza (costa mesa, california). i was not looking closely, but they had a TON of things in this sparkly camellia ligne including your earrings that you posted in post #1 here.
the # is 714-754-7455. i usually work with marie there. you can let her know jennifer says 'hi'!

Thanks Jennifer! I am going to try now!!