Camel Toe: how to avoid it?

LOL! As I am sure you have seen, most of the comments around here are made tongue in cheek! Selena is especially hysterical! Seriously, between her and Jill's posts, you will be ROFLAO!

Plutard de Chanel said:
Just want to point out to Selena that it's not the "vaginal lips" that create "camel toe." It's called the mons pubis, aka the venus mound. (There's something I never thought I'd type on a message board in my entire life!)

Whatever that thing is called I'm sure Dr. Rey(Dr.90210) can fix it. :lol:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

alexandrainparis said:
In the brilliant film I mentioned :cry: ...the little girl thought the bullies called her that because she is a very strong person.:shocked: The film is not one I would recommend, normally, but there is a lesson to be learned. Perhaps I was led to this movie in order to share something I would never, in my wildest dreams, have imagined sharing...in fact....I’m so sorry to say I don’t even know what the film is actually called...but, the moral of the story is that you can still be strong, and have a camel toe, but wear skirts so no one will notice...something like that. :yes: I like when I learn something from a movie...then, even if I don't like it, it was still worth while:amuse: . Isn’t it a wonder how a bad movie watching experience of one, can help someone with a real problem across the globe? Just imagine, your courage in starting this thread might be helping hundreds, heck, maybe even thousands, who suffer silently with this uncomfortable problem….(I would think it would be quite uncomfortable…non?) Thank you for exhibiting such courage.

Forgive me, I think I woke up on the sarcastic side of the bed this morning…happens sometimes…
The movie you're talking about is called Weather Man. I thought it was kind of boring. And that movie was where I first heard of the term Camel Toe. :blink:

shushopn said:
This thread is killing me! Maybe you should take a spin class...I know the first few times I did I checked the bike seat when I was done to see if I left my labia behind! :lol: Now I take spin so often I'm pretty sure the whole area has calloused over and as a result I could never get camel toe. Just an idea:yes:
:roflmfao::lol::roflmfao::lol:

Okay...Im still waiting for Vlad to make a :blink: :blink: comment of some sort...
I still got one hell of laugh from this just now...its kind of like someone farting that you would just never expect .... MAKES me cry laughing. (the episode with carrie and big, in his apt...she accidently let go) OH GOD>..tears are falling...LOL....(I need to grow up) :lol:

:roflmfao: Dont be offended people..BUT if any one of you offers me your business card any time soon for anything....eek...dont be offended if I say no.................:shocked: :graucho:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!