Came SO close to buying the VDay wristlet and update on DH

1. I came SO close to going to the boutique and buying a VDay wristlet. Shopping when I am stressed usually makes me feel better. But DS#2 started running a low-grade fever again this afternoon after being fever-free most of the day so I didn't think it would be good to take him out. Plus I wanted to stick around in case DH's family called the apt and not my cell phone. Finally as half of the day I missed today won't be paid and there's a 50-50 chance I'll miss tomorrow and not get paid for that whole 8 hours. *sigh*

DH's surgery seems to have went well. I just got off of the phone with him and he's kind of groggy from the pain meds and his throat is bothering him from the breathing tube. He's probably going home (well to his brother's house) tomorrow. I was starting to get worried because I hadn't heard anything when his sister finally called me at 2:30 CST (about 1 1/2 hours after he got out of surgery). So I'll sleep a tiny bit better tomorrow.

No word on the job front yet.:sweatdrop:

2. Glad he's doing ok. Thinking of you!

3. Good to know everything went smoothly and your hubby is getting better. I hope you get your wristlet, it is too cute! Keep us updated!

4. I'm so glad your DH is OK!!!

5. I am glad that he made it out of surgery okay!!!!!!!! I also hope your darling son feels better soon :kiss:

6. I'm glad your hubby is doing well. I'm thinking of you, sweetie. Hang in there!:flowers:

7. Jenn, I am glad your dh is doing okay! I missed what it was that happened to him though :s Good for you having the will power to not buy the v-day wristlet!! Ugh! I feel you on the sick kid front. My sitter called me today saying that my ds was puking since we dropped him off at 3 am? So I called dh and told him to go get his boy! I have decided that we both work equally as hard at work and that I shouldn't be the only one taking care of sick kids all of the time. So he got the job today :p At least he got the kid who can make it to the toilet, I always get the one whom can't.

8. Oh, you have so much to deal with right now; I am so sorry! I am very glad to hear that your dh came through the surgery okay, and I hope your son starts getting well soon. Good luck on the job fron; I hope you hear soon!

9. Glad to hear hubby is doing well. Hope your son feels better soon. Take care of yourself and try and get some sleep tonight.:yes:

10. I am glad to hear everything went well for your husband..now its the time for him to heal and recover. Hang in there everything will be fine! :smile:

11. Thanks for the update. I'm really glad your DH is doing okay! Hang in there, hopefully the hardest part is over! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

12. DS#2 (the 3 yr old) keeps saying "go to the airport, pick up daddy?" I keep having to tell him it'll be about 3 more weeks. :crybaby:

13. Jenn, I am so glad that your DH's surgery went OK and hope that he is recovering well soon!! Take care of yourself and your DS!!! (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

14. I saw your earlier posts and was thinking about you too. I missed the details, but whatever the case I am glad things are better and that your DH came through surgery okay.

I wish your work was more compassionate. Hugs.

15. Tanukiki....I am glad your husband is doing better. I hope your son gets well soon!!
    Please keep us updated. :flowers: ((((hugs))))
    Carley