Cambon Stock at Chanel Outlet, and others>>

1. I went up to the outlet today, against my better judgement because it's a nut house there on weekends. But I went and my first stop was the Chanel outlet. Here's what they had:

Cambon bowler in beige on beige$1195

Multipocket reporter in brown on brown $2060

White pochette in white python with black CC: $895

Super HUGE bowler in black and grey, I have never seen gray on any Cambon bag, let alone the hugeness of this bag: $1685

Here's other bags, that I don't remember the price of:

medium size luxury ligne Denim tote
    large size denim luxury ligne bag with 2 chain & denim handles
    3 small shearling flaps (purple, dusty rose and a black tannish color)
    patchwork hobo bag
    small pink caviar top handle bag (very small)

2. Do they nave a phone #? How can i find this outlet?

3. did you see any wallets?

4. thanks for the info!

5. Thank you for the info.
    Is it true that they have policy that you can not buy anything from them over the phone? You have to be there is order to make a purchase :tdown:
    Is there any others Chanel outlet in USA?

6. ^this is true:yes:

7. aww.. this sucks...i live all the way in CA and want to go there and check it out. I have to stop by there the next time i visit my cousins in philly.

8. they had cute earrings too! i got a pair of the butterfly with crystal ones when i was there on Wednesday...

9. Those sound darling. I wish I still knew someone in that area. :sad:

10. I'm goin to make my sister go there when she visit NJ at the end of this month. i hope they restock when she's there.

11. Do you recall what color lining was on the huge bowler in black/gray? Thanks!

Super HUGE bowler in black and grey, I have never seen gray on any Cambon bag, let alone the hugeness of this bag: $1685

12. You know, I have never seen grey on a cambon bag either, and if it wasn't in the store, I would have thought it to be fake. I had no idea any cambon bags had any grey on them. Sorry to say I never opened the bag up to look inside, I have no idea what color lining that bag had, sorry :shame:

13. OMG I was at the Chanel Outlet at Woodbury on that exact same day and I did not see any from the Cambon line at all!
    I saw the other bags that you described. :sad:
    May I ask where it was placed? (I can't believe I missed it!)