Cambon line..still in?

I tried to not let ALL the fakes out there bother me but ultimately it did. EVERYONE around seems to have a fake cambon these days. Lots of teenagers seem to like it. While I agree that the fakes look really fake, I think they look fake to us Chanel owners but not really that obvious to others. Because of all the fakes out there, the main part that bugs me is its just so common.

The cambon line is still quite popular. The sad part is that there are so many fakes of this line, which is what lost my interest in the cambon line.
But, the tote is really versatile and very practical, and beige isn't a color I see very often, and since it's a good deal, I would go for it!

I used to hate the cambon line. then it grew on me, so 2wks ago,i got a cambon large tote and love it. It's my everyday bag and it fits all my stuff perfectly. i actually love it better than any of my LV's -- for now....lol

I have the large beige tote with beige patent CC and absolutely adore it! I don't think this particular color combo is faked as much as the black/white, which is highly faked!

Hi! this is gcc being a new member. RE: the chanel cambon im just suppose to get one now but hesitant too bec as i read there are sooooo many fake ones really looks like real. But i love the style though its really an old style of chanel . But i've decided to get one . No regrets !

i have a black/black patent one and i love it. it's not the nicest of my bags but i love how it is so light and easy to take care of. i use it when i travel also cuz i don't freak out when it's on the airplane floor but it's still a nice looking bag to bring traveling.

I'm bored of my bag, I'll probably swap it with my friend soon lol

Yeah like everyone said there's way too many fakes. If you particulary like it go for it but I think they're getting kind of dated now, though im sure in the future theyll be more classic.

Beware of fakes, always authenticate here first before you buy ANYTHING on ebay get a second opinion, you never know.

I had posted a smiliar topic somewhere on this forum ...I have the white bowler and I wore it the other day and a women made a comment about how if I were to wear a 'fake' Chanel - I should wear a more recent style!!

That is the big problem like everyone says - especially for me living in NYC where fakes are carried more than the real thing.

What can you do?

I didn't say anything to that lady - I know the stuff I have is real and I like it so that is what truly counts.

I personally buy what I like and dont care what people think is in style. I own 2 cambon bags, 2 pairs of cambon flats and had 2 cambon wallets- so I think it is still in style. If you look on the Chanel website the cambon ligne is included in the classics section- so looks like it will always be a permanent line.