?

What should I do?

1. Keep the reporter

2. Exchange for the Luxe Medium Bowler

3. Keep the reporter

4. Exchange for the Luxe Medium Bowler

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alright, so I bought the Beige Reporter tonight on sale for $2222.50, but I've been looking at pictures of the Luxe line Medium Bowler. Do you think I should return the reporter for one of the bowlers? Help!

2. the reporter has too much going on for me with all the pockets and then the contrasting CCs so I vote to exchange it for the bowler :yes:

3. Also since you already have a pochette in the cambon line (I know the pochette and the reporter are two toally different sizes), the bowling bag will be a nice alternative =)

4. That's what I was thinking! I mean I know they're different sizes, but they have the same look. I've just been after the reporter for so long, but when I got home I looked at the pictures of the luxe and now I'm totally in love with it. It will be hard to return my reporter after finally getting it, though.

5. keep the cambon!:rolleyes:

6. I love the Cambon ligne, but I agree with Jen the reporter has too much going on for me. I vote get the luxury bowler.:biggrin:

7. The poll has been 50/50 every single time I check it! They're both such great bags, oh, I just wish I had the money for both because they would be mine!

8. as much as i love the reporter i would've rather had it in black with white cc, the beige and pink fade and show dirt over time, so i would exchange for a bowler as well.

9. blushingbaby, I think you read my mind! I mean, I love the reporter, but this isn't the color I originally wanted it in, so I just don't :love: it like I thought I would, now, what color luxe should I get?

10. That's what I was just going to ask "what color are you going to get?". You might want to check eBay.:amuse:

11. I think I'll get either the black matte or the black metallic.. or the gold or the silver.. :lol: I don't know, it would be practical to get a black bag since I'm getting rid of my only one, but I love the gold! ..and I don't have a gold bag.

Are they all the same price, the matte and metallic?

12. DoubleC I sent you a PM, can you please check.:biggrin:

13. i vote for exchanging it for the luxe bowler!

14. I voted for the reporter bc I'm a fan of the bag, but if you are not in love with it then I would exchange it for one you do love!

15. I think I'm going to get the luxe bowler now, and save up for the reporter in either the black with white or the black with patent.