Cambon Camera Bag

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Does anyone know the approximate dimensions of the attached camera bag? The s/a sent photos to my email account and is gone for the night so I won't be able to inquire until tomorrow. I am wondering if it is going to be a mini/small bag or a small/medium bag.

The most important question is: Is it smaller than the $1375 Bowler in the cambon line?

Attachments

• Beige_Cambon_Camera_bag.jpg
    Beige_Cambon_Camera_bag.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 174
It's smaller than the bowler, bigger than the pouchette. I don't have exact dimensions, sorry!

It's shaped like the pouchette only a little bit larger. I would say it's more of a small-medium bag.

i hate this bag. I used to have one in pink.black. Its a shoulder bag, but it hits your hips (im 5'7) and the shoulder straps are too short to be a messenger and to long to be a shoulder bag. its quite big though, it fit the same stuff that fit into my lv cerise speedy 25.

I didn't get the price - will find out tomorrow. I know it's on sale but not sure of the original retail or markdown percentage.

Thanks doublec! It is really cute but I'm thinking too small.

pgurl, can it be worn on the forearm? Because I prefer to carry all my bags in the crook of my elbow versus on the shoulder. Oh, just reread your post. I'm 5'2" and short waisted. I suppose it would to my knees then!

oh no way. the straps are tooo long to be carried in the crook of your arm. the straps are akward long, but not long enough to be worn across the body as a messenger. and not short enough to be worn properly over the shoulder, its that ïn between length, blah.

they really didnt sell too many of these because of this reason, accordoing to my sa.

dsp_camerabagmodel.jpg

^^^^ thats the camera bag. see how akward it looks LOL.
which color bowling bag are you looking for?

That was so nice of you to go and find that picture! You're right, I would have been very disappointed.

Bowling bag in either black or beige would be great, but since I'm getting a beige reporter black would be better.