Cambon Bowler OR Cambon Medium tote?

Cambon Bowler OR Medium Cambon Tote

1. Medium Cambon Tote

2. Cambon Bowler

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which is better for a first time chanel bag owner? & which is more practical? I saw pictures of Paris Hilton wearing the bowler & it looks gorgeous on her, but the straps look kinda long. Which style is more comfortable on the shoulder? Does the bowler come in different sizes & how much is it retail? I am 5 feet 5 & weigh 115 lbs by the way.....Thanks!
  2. Anyone?
  3. definitely tote, you'll use it for work/play/everything.
  4. I have both bags, and like them both. But I do prefer the tote :yes:
  5. My first cambon was the brown bowler. It was great to use, fitted well on the shoulders and i could put quite a bit of stuff inside. :yes:

It comes in 2 sizes. one small one that is hand held and one larger one that is carried on the shoudlers. I am about 5'5 too. :yes: The large one was $1300+? I cant rem exactly now. :shame:

But i never regretted selling it off. I have the Cambon tote now and i love it to bits :love:
  6. Which one can fit more stuff in it? (the medium tote or the large bowler)?
  7. Anyone have pictures wearing them? Thanks!!
  8. Tote-
  9. i personally like the bowler alot more, but i tend to like that kind of shape more. plus, the bowler zips closed which i like better than the open top of the tote.
  10. I have both styles and I love them both. I find the tote to be more on the casual side while the bowler can be casual or dressed up. I'd pick the bowler first:smile:
  11. I'm bias, I have the bowler so I vote for the bowler :p

But the tote is great too so whichever you decide, it'll be a good first Chanel!
  12. Thanks, everyone! I have decided to go with the Cambon bowler as I feel it's a little bit younger looking! & I love that the zipper can close the entire bag. Thanks for all of your help!
  13. ^ good choice!!! congrats!