Cambon Bag for under 400??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I first found this bag, I was so excited... then I realized it is probably too good to be true. i know nothing about the site I found it on and was hoping someone did.

here's the link
    http://www.vanityculture.com/views/product-descriptions/chanel/cc22112.htm

they have tons of other bags too, but I wanted another opinion. i feel like they may be selling fakes...

help me out please!!!

2. It is definitely a fake. Do not buy off that site because it is probably a scam.
    There are no Chanel bags that retail for such a low price. I just bought that exact cambon a week ago and it was $1900 Canadian and it retails for about $1695 U.S.

You can find consignment bags or second-hand bags on trusted sites such as Net-A-Porter and Karen Kooper. There are bags on eBay but you have to be really careful about fakes. If you are thinking of purchasing off eBay, post the link in the Chanel authenticate this thread so the experts here can tell you whether it is fake or not.

Good luck!

3. i absolutely agree!

4. Yikes, fake, scam, stay away!

5. in the future, please only post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! sticky we provide in the Chanel Shopping Forum.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.