- Sale

Calypso Sale
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]We love Calypso for its worldly French-meets-beach vibe and on a recent trip to their online store, discovered they're having a lovely little sale. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]Trendy Moroccan poufs seen in and on every design mag and blog from Domino to decor8 over the past few months are marked down from $250 to $125. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]Serena cushions by Dreamsacks in rich jewels tones are marked down from $50 each to $25 each or four for $85. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]Also scoop up gorgeous Foley + Corinna bags and peep-toe python-style heels for more than 50% off. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]Find dresses regularly $400 down to just $20, cableknit cashmere duster sweaters regularly $275 now just $50. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]Hello sample sale minus the masses. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, san-serif]Plus, get free standard shipping on orders $200 and over.[/FONT]
  2. you gotta love a store that charges $205 for a skirt and then marks it down to $40.
  3. Thanks for posting.
  4. For all of you who live in NYC, their warehouse sale is currently taking place during weekends and will come to a dramatic finish on march 2...i go there every year to find most things marked down to about 15. this year, it happens to be on the same day as the last day of the Barneys warehouse sale and i will have to make the decision of which one to go to...i doubt i can make it to both
  5. So cute, but everything is showing up as out of stock!
  6. I bought a AC bag online last week and most everything was out of stock then. I wish they would remove the stuff that is gone : (