Cal's cooking up a storm.

1. Zucchini Flowers - €3.50

Free Range, Corn Fed Chicken from France - €25

A nice crisp Sauvingnon Blanc from New Zealand - €18

Setting the kitchen on fire whilst your dinner guests look on in horror - PRICELESS.

Needless to say, we ordered a pizza.
    DSCN1753.jpg DSCN1756.jpg DSCN1757.jpg DSCN1758.jpg
  2. lol, you're so funny Cal-gal, it will be hard to top that one!!!...what are you planning for your next party?!?! :party:
  3. LOL! oh my!!! hahaha
  4. Too funny Cal! But I must say, I love your kitchen...pre-fire.
  5. You made my day!:roflmfao:
  6. HAHAHAHA Good one Cal!! There goes your purse money, now you have to re-do the kitchen!!
  7. Reminds of the first time I made Bananas Flambe.
  8. Lol - I've got the insurance people in now with their cleaning crew. I came to the conclusion (rather swiftly) that I'm incredibly useless in an emergency. If PHH hadn't run into the room with a fire extinguisher (which I didn't even know we had) we'd all be living in a hotel by now. The main thing is no one was hurt and the damage is fixable. And I've gotten to eat out all week.
  9. Oh no! Well, I'm very glad to hear that nobody was hurt!
  10. Omigod is that repairable? You have a beautiful kitchen though and pizza is always a great alternative.
  11. LOL Cal! sorry that I laugh but you are so funny and adorable when you describe stuff!!!
  12. Oh my! I'm just glad you didn't get hurt!
  13. LOL I had to laugh, but glad your ok, that free range chicken, mmm corn fed sounds like it would have been delicious