calling vert anis owners: does it generally come with brown stitching?

trama turgo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I just got a vert anis birkin in swift, and it has brown stitching. I honestly thought it would have come with green stitching, and now I'm not really sure about the brown one.
I am probably just getting paranoid at this point, yes, I think that's paranoia...

Anyway, vert anis owners, I just wanted to know which color of stiching your bag has, and also, mine is swift, does vert anis swift come by default with brown stitching? I have looked at a couple of pictures of the bags the resellers have, and I think the answer is yes.

What do you think about this contrast brown stitching? Wouldn't have green on green been better???

Please don't throw me tomatoes. I love my bag anyway, I just wanted to know what you think.

Attachments

• birkin 30cm swift vert anis 3 resized.jpeg
    birkin 30cm swift vert anis 3 resized.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 399
  • birkin 30cm swift vert anis 6 resized.jpg
    birkin 30cm swift vert anis 6 resized.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 606
tt, I have a vert anis birkin in togo and it comes with brown stitching. I prefer that for some interesting contrast! the green thread won't probably pop!

I have a JPG in togo...purchased in the spring, the first year that the JPG was available..so it's a couple of years old. Mine has geen stitching. And honestly, I prefer a contrast stitch. I have a red 35...also with tone on tone...and I don't like it as much as my gold with white stitching. Just my opinion.

My vert anis Chèvre has green stitching but if I remember right, the swift bag we saw together had brown stitching too, TT. It might be the swift that gets that stitching.

I love that it has brown stitching. That is what makes it so beautiful IMO! It is such a beautiful contrast to vert anis and really sets the color off!

My 35cm Vert Anis in Togo also has brown stitching.. I think with this particular color the brown stitching is such a perfect accent as it breaks down the color a bit and adds depth. The brown stitching is definitely what makes it for me.

Agree 100% with everyone above - the contrast brown stitching totally makes the bag IMO. It doesn't really even create that much of a contrast (since the edges and details are that same brown) - it just sets off the Vert Anis so beautifully. The tone-on-tone just doesn't have the same depth.