calling sophie owners... would this bag be too small for me?

1. I'm about 5'6" and weight 128lbs. I'm pear shaped so my upper body is thinner than lower body. Would the sophie look too small for me?

2. I don't own one myself, but I don't think it'd be too small..it'd be cute.

3. I don't think it would be too small but if you use the lons strap across your body it will hit you at your hips. If you're self-conscious about that area it will def. bring focus because the bag is so darn cute.

Hope this helps!

4. Im 5 '6 and my Sophie looks awesome on!!!

5. of course not! it's such a cute bag!

6. that's a good point - hadn't thought about that...

7. In addition, the strap is not adjustable, so it's also a good thing you're on the taller side.

8. Oh and BTW.. 5'6 and 128... is pretty small. So even if you're a bit pear shaped... you'd still def. rock the bag!!!

Sorry if I hurt any feelings here... but the one thing I can't take is um... "larger women" with tiny bags. It just looks so off to me.

9. I don't consider myself to be very large and I shared the same view with you kinkylala85.
    The reason I asked is that I showed this bag to my brother and he was like "isn't the bag too small for you?"
    Honestly it made me self-concious. I don't think perceive myself to be very large... not super thin/skinny.. just average built.

Thanks for your input BTW

10. All the men LOVE this bag. I'm 5'3 and 135. I gotta big booty and still rock the little Sophie. I like it because its bigger than the pochette, you can wear it for evening w/o the strap and with it during the day.

11. Now the question is... where I can find one!!! Anyone willing to do CP for me?

12. I'm 5'6" and I wear the sophie with the strap across my body. I'm really a shoulder bag girl and I love BIG bags, but I made an exception for this beauty. The Sophie is really gorgeous!

13. So how long is the strap? where would it falls on a 5'3" person?

14. ^I'm about five foot three and it sits below my hips:

[​IMG]

15. OT, Michelle, ya look FAB in the pic!!

Back on topic.......I dont think it will be too big at all.....