Calling owners of 40cm Kellys...

1. Hi there,

I'm contemplating about getting a 40cm Kelly. Please share your experience in carrying one. Photos are greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,
    JH

2. I would be interested too:yes: I´ve always thought it was a tad too big a size for a Kelly, but who knows with the right person!

3. Thanks for starting this thread jaeger....I thought I had put a 40 kelly out of my mind, but I am not quite out of the woods yet, so I wlll be watching this with interest.

4. Laboheme recently posted a few action shots with her 40 clemence graphite Kelly ("Your Hermes in Action" thread).

5. Here are some random photos of mine...I actually love it more than my Birkin...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. more (the ones that I'm in are smaller because I feel huge enough already, sorry!)...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ^^that looks fantastic on you!!!

I think this size is also a good candidate for the canvas strap. Very nice.
    In my head it was a lot bigger.

LB, your little one is a darling!!

JH, Happy Hunting!!!

8. Merci beaucoup Laboheme! Thanks for sharing photos of your lovely Kelly. I just love the casual look and size of the 40. It is tall, slim and has so much room without being too wide. I also adore the wider straps and larger handle design. I can see why you love it more than your birkin. Enjoy carrying your Kelly!

9. Looks sooo fabulous with the strap! Thanks for the images Laboheme!

10. Laboheme, your bag fits you perfectly!!!!

11. Thanks CB, JH, Nola, MM, Piaffe! I love a large bag (I *have* to bring the world with me... I was like this even before children!) It's sad that I'm still so overweight now that I'm making a 40cm Kelly look the size of Quelle Idole.:upsidedown: Posting all of these photos is a total wake-up call.

but yah,

I do love the 40... I saw a beautiful red one on eBay, I think last week? With GHW? I don't think it sold.:confused1:

12. Are you perhaps thinking about ordering one J... :graucho:

13. Laboheme, you are beautiful and that Kelly is perfect on you.

14. Yes. Maybe a 40cm Kelly in Ebene Evercalf with palladium hardware.

15. You look great, Laboheme!~ Thanks for sharing these great pics w/ the 40 cm. And of course, can't wait to see what your next addition will be, JH.