Calling LV experts and lovers

1. I am looking for the right LV bag for me and not sure which i should go for. I need your help. please

I need an everyday bag. I'm small (5" ) so i don't want a massive bag. My last one was a monogram canvas and I'd like to stick to that unless you find another style best suited. I love bags with lots of compartment. I need something quite strong to hold all my stuff. I am now very wary of pick pockets so i need something secure ie zip etc. Seconds will probably the only thing my budget will let me have with £200 -£300 limit. hehe i know i don't want much.
  2. Thanks in advance!!!!
  3. Hmmm, what about a classic LV Speedy? A 25 or a 30 should do it.

4. good choice speedy 30 was my last bag. I'll have to think about that. thanks
  5. I suggest:
    -Popincourt Haut
    -Batignolles Horizontal
    -Saleya MM
  6. You're welcome!
    And like John 5 said, you also might want to consider the Batignolles Horizontal.
    And what about a Neverfull...?
  7. speedy 30. a great starter.
  8. Speedy 25 or 30
  9. Thanks everyone!
  10. ^^^
    Neverfull wouldn't be a good choice if concerned about pickpockets....
  11. Go for the speedy!
  12. Lots of pockets and something that closes.... I would have to say the monogram trouville!
  13. Popincourt Haut or Speedy 25-30 gets my vote
  14. You really should look at Trouville. Nice size with compartments (pouch/pocket like), with zipper closure. Smaller than Speedy. Not super popular so it's rarely seen on the street.

It is a handheld only bag, but you can purchase shoulder strap and turn it into a shoulder bag if you desire.

Trouville is rather cute in white multicolore canvas. I have one in classic monogram but would eventually get the white MC.

Mono Trouville

White MC Trouville

Have fun shopping!
  15. I would have to suggest the trouville as well. this was my first louis vuitton & it sounds like what your looking for. Also i'm 5'1 & it doesn't look too big on me.