Calling Epi speedy owner !! Need your help,pls

1. After searching for a shoulder bag but couldn't find the right one. So I plan to buy another speedy in ivory (or maybe red) but I still have a question. Because the leather is not soft like normal speedy canvas or mini lin so am afraid the wrinkles will appear near around the zip on top. I don't know how to explain. Hope you guys understand.

My sis told me she believed the ivory will tend to look yellow in the future. Is it true? or I should get it in Black? or red?

Is the lining inside speedy different from the Alma and Jasmin one? I need a bag with soft lining inside.

Thank you and so sorry for many questions. :sweatdrop:

2. I can only answer on one. I have an epi Speedy 35, and the wrinkles are on the bottom, toward the center of the bag, not on top. I don't mind them (I bought it pre-owned). The new soft epi leather might be different.

And it's alcantra lining, soft and nice. Hope this helps!

3. I like the Epi in white. It's my favorite out of all the Epi color. You just have to be careful with the color like any other white color.

4. :smile:

5. I have a wrinkle or two at the top of mine...not the bottom.

6. They have the soft epi now.

7. They do wrinkle along the top near the zipper. I do not know why, but it is very common.

8. I had a speedy in red epi for a few years and didn't really have any problems with it. This was with the older leather though. The new epi is much softer (I have a couple of bags in the new epi, but no speedy). I find that in general the epi leather wears well. A few tiny wrinkles wouldn't really bother me (and I"m pretty obsessive-compulsive about my bags). I love red - i think it's a great color.

9. I have two epi speedy's (ivory and red) and sometimes - depending on how many stuff I put inside - some tiny lines appear next to the zipper but, until now, it seems that the leather goes "back to normal" when I give the bag a rest ;)
    Anyway, a couple of wrinkles along the zipper don't bother me at all... after all, bags are made to be used!!!

10. I have the red Epi speedy 25 and have had no problems what so ever. I get more compliments on this bag than any other. I think you will really enjoy it.

11. I have the black 25, and I have not had wrinkles, but it does sort of cave in in the middle, near the top. Doesn't bother me that much, I figure speedys are supposed to sag. I have an ivorie montaigne bag but I have only had it since the summer so I do not know if it will yellow over time. I hope not.

12. The wrinkles along the zipper are inevitable, but they are hardly noticeable at all. They do not take away from the bag at all, IMO. I have a red epi 25, and it is also my most complimented bag. I love it!

13. Oh! The new lining inside is Micro fibre? (like lining inside the Noe????)...I love to get it :heart:. I ever seen bag once back last year ago and it is only normal cotton.

Thanks a lot for your pic the bag is so adorable. :love:

14. Thanks a lot you guys for all responses. They are very helpful.