Calling all vintage scarf experts...HELP!!!

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
A few of you know that I've been searching high and low for my grail scarf - Les Pivoines - pale pink with green basket. My friend bought one for me as an early birthday gift from ebay.:yahoo: I am a scarf newbie, and truly need some expert eyes to give me their feedback since I hear there are zillions of fake Les Pivoines out there. The details seem to suggest it's authentic (don't want to get into them since I don't want the fakers learning anything).

Would appreciate your advice!!! Ahhh, I sooooo hope this is the real deal. I feel that if this were my last Hermes scarf I would be content.

Attachments

• Les Pivoines Full.jpg
    Les Pivoines Full.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Les Pivoines Script.jpg
    Les Pivoines Script.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Les Pivoines Care Tag.jpg
    Les Pivoines Care Tag.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Les Pivoines Copyright.jpg
    Les Pivoines Copyright.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Les Pivoines Logo.jpg
    Les Pivoines Logo.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 94
Looks like the real deal to me, you might want to authenticate this in the authenticate this-thread to make sure. Les Pivoines is so beautiful, especially in this colourway.

kim_mac, it looks great to me - I'm shooting out the door; when I return I will confirm that yours matches mine. But I think you're OK....Congratulations in advance! :nuts:

This is a good one AND it is even more special because the hems were rolled by a master Rouletresse (did I botch that spelling?) indicated on the label by the sideways letter "A".

YAAY!!!! Congrats, Kim_mac!!!!

good knowledge drop SM!

yep, QM, she made my YEAR with the scarf. i am so in love with it. i used to be so broken up about not getting the 2005 reissue when i had the chance. now, i'm so happy i did b/c i wouldn't have wanted this one.