Calling all Sophie owners

The long messeger strap is my fave part of the Sophie..its so long it can be worn outside my Prada winter coat and look really stylin..I walked into an LV store last week with it like that..They were all DYING!
You know how I only wear GINORMOUS bags..welllllllllllllllllll..the sophie changed that for me!

^^ i'm petite so the longer strap looks funny on me. i never wear my mini mono josephine cuz of the longer strap. for some reason the long strap on my coffer rocks though ;).

i love my sophie too, luckily i only paid retail, i saw that i never wore the vachetta strap so i sold it on ebay to make my sophie even cheaper :smile:.

I was like you at the beginning and didn;t like the strap at first, but i find that i use it alot more on the sophie than just the chain strap... I :heart: IT

--I confirmed with Union Sq LV boutique that there will be no Sophie arriving. --Called 866-Vuitton and confirmed none will be delivered to the US, only Japan and Hawaii. --Called Hawaii and advised by the SA that they haven't received any for a few weeks now and don't anticipate on any more coming.

I want one too!:crybaby:

You broke my heart.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: