Calling all scarf name experts!

Shawn808

May 23, 2007
Do you know the name/year of my scarves? I bought these so long ago (from the Hermes store in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Ctr on Kalakaua ave)...maybe ten years or so...that I've long forgotten their names. :confused1:

One is a full scarf in a gold/orange colorway with antique toys pictured on it. The other is a navy pocket square with a floral bouquet.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hermes-Scarf3.jpg

Hermes-Scarf2.jpg

Hermes-Scarf-1.jpg

HermesPocketSquare3.jpg

HermesPocketSquare4.jpg

HermesPocketSquare2.jpg

HermesPocketSquare1.jpg

If the names are already on them...please forgive. I just want to be sure :smile:.

The second one:

Regina, Leila Menchari 1972, Fall 1990-1991, 2002 Special Issue for Queen's Jubilee

The special issue is in baby blue and the Regina title is changed to Queen Golden Jubilee 2002, this one in navy I thought it was original issue 1972, but since you bought it ca. qo yrs ago, it must be the R of Fall 1990-1991. Thanks Rose for the info!
:smile:

Can someone help me with the name of this scarf? I brought it a few years ago from H Chicago. It has been sitting in the box for years until I found it again this week. Any information is appreciated.

TIA

Attachments

• HermesScarves.jpg
    HermesScarves.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 121
Can someone help me with the name of this scarf? I brought it a few years ago from H Chicago. It has been sitting in the box for years until I found it again this week. Any information is appreciated.

TIA
Ex Libris by Hugo Grykgar. First issued in 1946, reissued in the 80's and also last year.