Calling all Pink MJ Bags

1. I absolutely adore pink bags--maybe its a Barbie complex. My very first high end designer bag was a Petal Pink Marc Jacobs Venetia. I missed the first pink version, which I believe was a very very pale pink (does anyone recall the naem), but was happy when I received my 2004 version and it was a little more pink than the previous one. Since then Marc has done so many gorgeous pink's including cherry blossom, geranium, washed rose, rose quartz. Since its cold in Philly and there are no flowers yet, I'd love to see a thread of your pink bags!

marc jacobs venetia bags.JPG
  2. this is a cute thread!
    here is my pink venetia!

pink venetia.jpg
  3. I like those pinks! Maybe you're thinking of dusty pink, the pale pink leather?

BTW, what color is the other venetia in your photo?

4. My Selma
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I still kick myself for not getting this one in azalea, I think this color is just amazing!:
    [​IMG]

5. ^^They had a smaller drawstring MJ bag in that gorgeous Azalea color at the NM Last Call I was at yesterday. It's definitely an amazing color.

6. Oh, Oh, I love love love iyour pink Venetia. What color is yours. I should have put that in the front--to identify the color pink!

7. What is the name of the color for your Selma?

8. I had a Cherry Blossom Louise, but I sold it, it was just too small--but it was a great color pink.

mjlouise.jpg
  9. I think that's right, dusty pink. I think that pink had a dark stiching and lining, my Petal pink had an orange stitching and lining.

10. I think that's right, dusty pink. I think that pink had a dark stitching and lining, my Petal pink had an orange stitching and lining.

11. I believe the color of her Selma is Passion Fruit.

12. awww, thanks :smile:
    i believe the color is called Bubblegum (aka peptobismol pink :cutesy:) I think it's from 2004 or so....

13. Love pink!! Thithi..what color is my Sophia again?!?!?! :shame: :shame: :shame:

14. Hey..AllaboutEve...I have the EXACT same colors AND my middle name is Eve. :smile: Maggie