Calling all newbies, let's see the pictures!!!!

1. I'm so new with Balenciaga. I've just got my first bag yesterday. I'm soo happy and excited. I'm so honor to join Bbag family. So,I'm calling all the newbies like me:p Show them what you've got! :graucho::tup::heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm not a newbie, but I wanted to say that I LOVE your NM LE city! Its a beauty!:smile:

3. Thanks kittenslingerie!!! I'm so in love with my LE city :love: And I LOVE you 3 babies!!! So very cute!!! I have 3 babies as well 1 chihuahua and 2 corgi! :cutesy:

4. Super bag - congratulations - brilliant colour!!!

(My own photos are in other threads already and I don't want to ram them down folk's necks again.)

5. lonely your NM LE is a gem..so pretty..i :heart:the gunmetal hw.
    Jenova...show your pics.... there's no ramming just more sharing ...:flowers:

6. CONGRATS! love your NM edition! you look great with it too! I'm a newbie, well since Feb anyways... and I havent stopped since!

7. Sorry, not a newbie, but how can we not join in and say "What a beautiful bag!!!!"

8. Blessings : Thanks so much :tup: But Since I've got this bag. I haven't gone out anywhere yet... Stuck with school project!!! :sweatdrop:

Jenova : I'm agreed with Blessings, more sharing :yes: Plz show us. What you've got:okay:

9. addicted ali : Thanks! Same here, I thinking about getting another bag already! heeheehee:graucho: Can I see your collection,too?

allyboobop : Thank you! Where can I see your collection? BTW Do you have any recommendation for bal wallet? :biggrin:

10. I just got my first Balenciaga bag & wallet last week. They're red and now I'm looking for a black city for everyday.

Taken with flash
    [​IMG]

Taken without a flash.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. LadyDior : Congrats! I love the color, I thinking about getting black city,too! keep me post it if you get yours! :tup::happydance:

12. well i got my first bbag around 1 month ago, and i have been looking for another ever since! I cant decide what other colour i want!

My first bag was a cornflower city and i love her to pieces!!

13. Congrats on you new bag